Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy (post) Thanksgiving/(pre) Birthday
















I wanna mo'...I wanna mo'


















Concentrating on his new puzzle





















Trying to stick his gun back in the holster!






























Trying to break the code....:)












This year we had Thanksgiving at our new home here in Spanish Fork. My mom, dad, Jess, Tawn & Landon all came for it. We had a lot of fun spending time with family. Everything turned out so yummy!! My mom helped me set up my Christmas tree, which I absolutely love! I decided to do a Polar Express theme.
On Friday morning, me, mom, Jess & Tawn all got up to do a little Christmas shopping. One of the major things was finding a Senior Hop dress for Jessica. It's this coming weekend. Grandpa & Grandma Valentine stopped by on their way back to St. George on Friday. We had Lucas open his presents from the grandparents since his birthday falls on a Wednesday and no one will be here for it. As always...he was spoiled rotten! We did save the rest of them for his real birthday...not that he cares either way!!
My mom & dad had to leave Friday afternoon so they could get back for my uncle Grant's 60th birthday party in Honeyville. Lucas had a slumber party with Tawnya that night so Jed and I decided to go to a movie and dinner. We went and watched "Happy Feet". It was so cute! I really think Lucas would love it. All the kids in the theater was dancing and laughing. They loved it. We went to dinner at PF Changs...one of my favorite places. Since we didn't go until after the movie, we had no wait at all!
Saturday we found a Lucas's last present (we didn't have anything from Santa)! I'm so excited for Christmas this year. I think he's going to have so much fun opening all his gifts. We had to go in the morning so that Jed could get home to watch the BYU game. It's a good thing we did. What a finish!!
Yesterday we substituted Sunday School for the 12-13 year olds. This is the second time we've done it. Lucas wore his new church clothes and looked so handsome. After church we had a TV marathon watching "Band of Brothers".
I think that about raps up our weekend. I'm so THANKFUL for family, friends and my Savior. I am extremely blessed!

No comments: