I had a great birthday yesterday. Thanks for all the emails and phone calls. I didn't do much during the day, but last night I opened my birthday presents. I always feel spoiled by my family with new jewelry, a few Christmas books, a coat, a dress, some hand scrub (works wonders on dry hands), a new Christmas tree, and a nice framed wall hanging.
Jed took me to Chili's for dinner while Tawnya watched Lucas. Then we went back to Tawn's for some cake and Ice Cream. She had me blow out the candles and I thought for sure there were more than 26 on the cake!! I didn't take any pictures except this one with Lucas wearing some ribbon as a headband...he thought it was pretty cool.

Now...I just want to mention one more thing! Yes...I am almost done Birthday/Christmas shopping! Can I just tell you how nice it feels to see an end in sight. You see...this time of year can be horrible on our bank account. Besides Christmas, we have 8 birthdays beginning at the end of October through December! Last weekend, while Jed's parents were here, we went shopping. Jed & I were able to get quite a bit done. Awwwwwww...what a relief!

2 comments:
Yeah for birthdays and fun! Thanks for letting me hang out with Lucas.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! I can't believe how many bdays you guys have so clumped together! I also cannot believe that Lucas is going to be TWO!! Gosh, I can still remember showing up for work that Monday morning and hearing your message that he had come a little bit early! Seems like yesterday!
Post a Comment