Monday, July 31, 2006

Sunday BBQ


Learning to eat Watermelon...green and everything!




Last night we had a BBQ at our house. We had several friends over. It was the first time we had actually had a BBQ in our backyard. The dogs were always out before so we never used the backyard. The weather was nice and cool. We cooked chicken, hamburgers, and hotdogs. We have such a great time with our friends. Hopefully we get to keep that friendship when we move to Spanish Fork. I've tried to talk them in to moving out there too! Chad and Alicia are looking into Santaquin.
I think I have most of our stuff ready for the yard sale. Tawnya is going to help me with it on Saturday. Jed has a ball game so he won't be much help. We aren't sure what time it's at though. It's the tournament and it's single elimination. Hopefully they play good.

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Looks like so much fun. He looks so cute! Can't wait to see him

Tawnya said...

It was sure fun! Thanks for having these and including us! Love ya!