Thursday, July 27, 2006

Family Reunion Fun


Cute little Kenna!


Eating hamburgers by the pool.

Grandma chasing Lucas around.

This weekend was the annual Beatty Family Reunion in Cedar City. Jed's uncle DEl and his wife Kim were in charge this year. We met at SUU in the PE Building and played racquetball, wally ball, pickle ball (Jed and I are still undefeated!), basketball, pretty much anything that ends in ball!! It was tons of fun. I've really found a love for pickle ball. Once we all had our workout, we went over to the Student Center and had turkey sandwiches for lunch. Kim and I took Kenna and Lucas back to her house to have a nap. Of course, we decided that we should take one too!! While we were napping, the rest of the family watched Hookwinked in the SUU theater. After a talent show and some story telling, we headed off to the Cedar City Pool. DEl had reserved it for just our family. They have a hydro tube which everyone thought was great. Even Grandma Beatty went down. Lucas's wasn't to thrilled, but I'm a mean mom and made him stay in the water!! :) Not long after we had arrived, it started to rain quite hard. We all moved into the indoor pool which was a little warmer and Lucas liked it much better! We had hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. By the end of the day, I think we were all tired!

On Sunday we went up to the cabin to stay over for a night. Grandma & Grandpa Beatty came up for dinner along with Eva, Angie & Jason. DEl, Jefferson, Krissia, and a friend also came to stay over night. It's nice to have a cabin. I enjoy it much better than sleeping on the ground. We left about noon so that we could pick up Jason in Cedar City and bring him back to Provo. We had such a great time.

Yesterday Jed had a ball game. Steve and Paulette were able to come to it. She had a meeting in Heber during the day and Steve came over and played with Lucas. He sure loves his grandparents. Jed's team won 10 to 8 which we were excited about.

You can scroll down to see the rest of the pictures.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Looks like lots of fun!