Friday, July 21, 2006

Home Update


Last night we went out to see how our home is coming along. This is what it looked like. Yesterday morning we had a meeting with our construction guy. We went over all our options, upgrades, etc. so that we were all on the same page. I can't believe how fast it's coming along. Hopefully nothing slows it down. Once they filled in our hole with all the dirt, we got to finally see how big our backyard is. I should have taken a picture of it. It's fairly big, which we are excited about. I'm glad that we chose the corner lot. Our property pretty much goes to the sides of our neighbors. They don't have much of a side yard at all. We are the second to last home to be finished on our street. Once we move in, there will hardly be any construction by us. They still have to start the homes on the rest of our block, but it won't really affect us.
Today we leave for Beatty Family Reunion. We will be down there until Monday. We'll have to check again then to see how much more they have done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! It's coming along nicely! I had to go tell the electrician the changes Boyd and Ellen wanted! I had a bunch of notes on a piece of cardboard!
MOM

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Wow! It is coming along fast. Hopefully i will be able to come in October so I can see it. Have fun at the reunion!

Tawnya said...

Looks awesome! It will be done in NO time! Hopefully nothing else falls apart at your house now!