
Dirty, Dirty, Dirty...

Looking so mischievious...

All worn out!
This past weekend we went camping with Jed's parents and Mariann and Nathan. We went up above Fairview. It was really green and beautiful. Jed and I went up on Saturday morning, came home Sunday afternoon so he could work on Monday, and then went back up Monday night through Tuesday afternoon. Lucas had a great time playing with the dirt, sticks, and rocks. We had to teach him that rocks go in the wagon and sticks go in the fire! They did a lot of fishing while we were there. They didn't keep any of them (which was fine by me!) Lucas and I went for about an hour, but he just wants to jump in the water. The first night we were there I thought it would never end. Lucas didn't sleep very good so we had to put him in bed with us. Then our mattress wasn't cooperating, so that made it very miserable for us. The second night was a little better. Lucas still slept with us, but we fixed our mattress! We were just glad that we had a night in between that we slept in our own bed!!! I was glad to come home and shower and leave all the flying bugs up there! Camping is fun once in awhile, but we are sure glad that we have a cabin to go to most of the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment