

This is what our home looked like as of last night. I was a little bit upset with it since all the of the foundation was suppose to be poured by yesterday. Jed said it would only take a day to pour, but I was still frustrated. I called on it today and our sales counselor said that today everything was poured and they will begin framing on the 18th. I was pretty excited!! Now hopefully they will keep up with the schedule so that we can be in the first part of September. I'm worried that they'll have us close the week that Jed is in Milwaukee. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it's before that!!
Since we sold our home, everything seems to be going wrong. The washer still isn't fixed. Hopefully they'll fix it on Monday. It's been a pain to be without a washer. It's a good thing I have a good sister and bro-in-law that lets us use theirs!! The sprinkling system is having some issues and the water pressure from the bathroom sink is sparce. I'm ready to get out before the roof falls in!! :)
Jed had a baseball game yesterday. It's been fun to watch him play. They didn't win, but I think they still have a good time. Last Saturday they also lost, but they played awesome. It was one of the funnest games that I've watched. Jed went 4 for 4 in hitting. He'll miss the next two Saturday games.
Tomorrow we head home for the Nicholas Family Reunion. It's just a one nighter, but it should be lots of fun. Tawn & Lando are coming and my mom. My dad and Nappy are in Flaming Gorge for Youth Conference.

1 comment:
The house is looking quite good! I think it's about ready for carpet! Hopefully they will have their tushy in gear and get it done soon!
Post a Comment