Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cutie Patutie!!

I just had to put this picture up since I think he's so cute. He loves to wear the beach towels around his neck. Today we had pre-tot class and they are swimming in little pools. He loves it, for the most part. He's not sure about getting splashed on, but as long as he's doing the splashing he's fine. This morning the Physical Therapist came. She said that he is doing wonderful. He is suppose to practice stepping up and down of this box that she left for him. He goes up really good, but coming down he's not so sure.
My washer still isn't fixed. They said that they would install it for free since it's been almost a month since they first came out. Yesterday I took all of my laundry over to Tawnya's. Now I'm all caught up for a little while. Hopefully the part will be here next week.
Fieldstone called yesterday and said that we are looking at a closing date of September 8th. Of course that is if everything goes well! They were suppose to start framing yestereday. Tomorrow we have a meeting with the project manager over our home. So far so good! When we drove out there a couple of days ago they had all the walls poured. The crawl space underneath our house is at least 7 feet tall. You could almost have a basement. We are hoping that the door to the crawl space will be located somewhere convienent so that we can store stuff down there.
We are getting excited about our trip to Boston. We went and bought some new luggage. I have some, but Jed didn't have any. Shara has it all planned out for us. We are going to have lots of fun!

1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Yes we are going to have lots of fun! I can't wait to see that little cutie patutie!