We hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend. We sure are despite the cold/cough that keeps plaguing our home. Kody was kind enough to share his cold with me so now my nose feels like a leaky faucet. I'm praying that the cough stays away!!! So Unfortunately today only Jed & Lucas were able to attend church. I think my name might be coming up on the inactive list pretty soon!! Please warm weather... come soon so we (try) to stay healthy.
I am so grateful for my Savior and the resurrection. It's an awesome feeling to know that we all will live again and I can be with my family forever. Christ knows me and loves me and although I can't always see the bigger picture, which makes it hard sometimes, he can. Each obstacle, miracle, blessing, and trial is (hopefully) making me a better person. I hope everyone is able to feel of our Saviors love this Easter.
And finally, a picture of my handsome boys. Although it was taken a couple of months ago, I've never posted it on here and thought we could all pretend they're dressed up for Easter today!
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment