Monday, April 04, 2011

4 months to go...

We're over half way there.  4 months from today (give or take a few days) we'll finally meet her.  And while this little girl is only about 6 inches tall and a little over a pound, it's not stopping me from making some dang cute things for her to wear.  Last week I was definitely in a sewing mood.  While I got a few things made, it also meant my home and current children were much neglected!!  So I packed up my sewing stuff for a few days... which also made Jed happy!  And I know you're dying to see what I've made so I've added pictures for your enjoyment!




3 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

So cute! I want to sew too - and learn how to make those little kimono things - they are darling. We need a project day.

Paulette said...

Soooooo cute. Can't wait to see her in them.
Love you

The Perkins said...

Those are adorable Katie!