He won't be 2 until the end of May, but when you ask him how old he is he says "two" with two fingers. He WILL NOT say one. And if you tell him no, but ask him again how old he is, he'll tell you "six". Almost 2 going on 6! Great!
Here in Spanish there is a white horse statue that someone has spray painted black stripes on so, for obvious reasons, we refer to it as a Zebra. He loves to spot it as we drive down main street and say "sebra". But it's also skewed his knowledge of animals since all horses are now "sebra".
He loves his daddy! Currently he's going through the phase of disliking nursery, very, very much! Even if I'm in the nursery with him and his dad walks out, he bursts into tears. Sometimes I'm a little liked chopped liver!
He talks more than my other two ever did at this age and it's so fun! He can be extremely chatty at times. If you ask him a question that he doesn't know he'll reply "Iknow" (I don't know) while shrugging his shoulders. It's adorable.
Just this past week he's learned to climb out of his crib. This doesn't not make his madre to happy. Luckily he's still been good about going to sleep in his crib, it's after he wakes up. That was until his afternoon nap today when I found him like this...
Sound asleep next to the door. At least he had the smarts to cover him self up before he fell asleep. He hasn't learned to open the doors yet, but I'm sure that's not too far down the road. Looks like we'll be switching to a big bed pretty soon. Something I'm not looking forward to tackling!
My baby won't be a baby for much longer and it kind of makes me sad. We love our little Ryker man so much!!

3 comments:
Smart and Cute - doesn't come any better than that!
Love this little guy.
He is so cute...hope your coming down for Easter so I can kiss his lil cheeks.
Post a Comment