So for the last week we've been trying to keep his arm wrapped and in the sling. Since it was his right arm, I thought maybe it would slow him down, but to no avail. Although he did look pretty darn cute running around with a sling. Unfortunately he had another mishap on Sunday when he fell at church and wouldn't move his other arm. I ended up taking him to instacare where it was determined, after xrays, that he had dislocated his elbow! They popped it back in and he was instantly fine...thank goodness!!
I finally gave up on the sling towards the end because he figured out how to get it off and it really wasn't staying on his arm anyways. Last night he decided he's take the entire thing off, clear down to his arm. So I'm excited to finally have it in a cast.
Today he was casted and Dr. B decided to go all the way up the arm since he hadn't been so good at leaving his splint alone. He thought he might try (and succeed) at getting a shorter cast off. So for the next 4 weeks he'll have a blue arm. Thank goodness it was now and he'll have it off before we start swimming and all the fun summer fun.

1 comment:
Poor guy! And poor mom! And btw, John and I both think the 2nd to the last picture looks just like Jed!
Post a Comment