Sunday, November 08, 2009

Firm Foundation





I love primary program Sunday. Lucas has been practicing his part for a little while and he had it down perfect for today. "When we pray, we tell Heavenly Father we are grateful for all the blessings his has given our family." He's also been working hard on his songs. He sings "How Firm a Foundation" a lot when we are cleaning.

Lucas was quite the entertainer during the program. He had some serious dance moves to go along with each song and liked to wave and wink, very dramatically, at his biggest fans. It was hard not to smile most of the time. Like my mom said... "every primary has one!" But, he did awesome and I'm so proud of him. He really is such a good kid and we love him lots! We'll just be working a little more on reverence for next years program!!!

Grama Carole, Papa (*without the "hee hee's") and Nappy came down for the big event! We had a fun weekend spending time together... as always.

*Kody was extremely disappointed that my dad didn't bring the baby horses with him. He asked for the hee hee's about every 5 minutes, all weekend long!

Thanks mom for letting me steal the pictures from you!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it! If you get any inspiration for teaching reverence to boys, please pass it on--I could sure use it!

Paulette said...

Wish we could have been there. The Primary program always touches my heart and with my grandson participating I'm sure it would have even been better. We love you all and miss you. Wish we lived closer.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I wish we could have seen him!