Sunday, November 15, 2009

29 Forever

I use to think 29 sounded so old... and it still does!  I can hardly believe I'm there... the year people claim to be, even when they are not.  So what have I learned in the past 29 years...

I married my best friend who's known me for all 29 years
I don't have to dislike every thing that my mom didn't like
I do like mustard on sandwiches
I don't like Miracle Whip
I am a homebody
I am cabable of caring for 3 very handsome little boys
I usually have a pile of clutter somewhere that needs going through... (and I don't want to).
I use to be a very good speller... (thank you spell check).
My kids can bring out the best and (unfortunately) the worst in me.
I would rather do anything else than clean (but I do do it once in awhile)
I am a spring/fall girl...  not to hot and not to cold
I have no vertical jump what so ever... I'm lucky if my feet leave the ground
I have a high tolerance for pain
I like a cold Ruby Red Squirt or Barq's Rootbeer
I would choose 7-UP over Sprite any day of the week
I talk to my sisters and mom a lot (sometimes multiple times a day)
I don't enjoy cleaning up poop or throw up
My life wouldn't be the same with out the Gospel
I don't like driving in the dark, rain or snow
I love designing and photography
I am not fond of sleeping on little pull out chair beds in hospital rooms for mulitple days
I am not fond of sleeping in actual hospital beds either
I am grateful for modern medicine
I don't like to exercise... especially run
I like being a Visiting Teacher
I have the best job in the world, besides being a mom
I hope one day to not have to work
I love my family
I have the best life... ups and downs included.

Here's to the last year as a 20-something... and may the next 29 be as good as the last!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

(Thanks Tawnya for the yummy birthday dinner tonight!)

6 comments:

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

Happy Birthday!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Happy Birthday! Love the list.

No Buckaroos said...

Great list - agree with most! (You use to like MW!)

Sperry Family said...

Happy Birthday!

wurtz said...

Happy Birthday Katie!

Jamie said...

Happy birthday! I love your list!