Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon

Saw 'New Moon' last night with Tawnya & Jessica.  I liked it about 150 percent better than the first.  My only problem is Edward... not so attractive (in my humble, yet honest opinion).  And he wears a lot of (red) lipstick.  I'm sure it's there to make him seem whiter, but a little less may have been more.

Jacob on the other hand was much prettier on the eyes!

So I've decided I'm team Edward in the book and team Jacob in the movie.

And how exciting is it that 'Eclipse' is coming out in June 2010!  Only a 7 month wait...  please please please don't rate it "R"!

Thanks Tawn & Nappy for a fun sisters night!  We missed you Shara (and mom) but look at the bright side.... you wouldn't have won an awesome "New Moon" boardgame if you had been with us!

3 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I with you on team Jacob/Edward! I just wanted to wipe his lipstick right off! We'll have to go see it again when we are all together and then play the boardgame!

No Buckaroos said...

I'll have to go see it when Dad's gone - maybe Jess will go with me - for her 3rd time!

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

I totally agree with you!!