Today our baby turns 6 months old. It just goes so darn fast! I just can't tell you how much I love this boy. He gives the best smiles. He's rolling around and we often find him in a different location then were we left him. He loves his bottle which means I'm nearly through with nursing... yeah! He loves his baby food... peas and green beans. He's getting much better about sleeping through the night. He still loves to be wrapped which is hard considering he can weasely his way out of it. He rolls on to his tummy a lot while he's trying to go to sleep and this makes him extremely mad! He still loves the binky and I'm not sure it'll be going anywhere any time soon. He has a hysterical laugh and if I could figure out how to upload video on this thing again, I'd let you all experience it. He spits up... a lot. He can blow bubbles. He isn't quite sitting up yet, but getting closer everyday. He likes to reach for toys and put anything into his mouth that's with in arms length. He puts up with a lot, but in the end... his brothers are his best friends!
Ryker... we love you!
Ryker... we love you!





4 comments:
Too cute! We're so excited to see Kody this weekend! Have a fun trip!
Those are darling pictures!! I seriously can't wait to see him and his other 2 bros soon!
Ohhhhh! He's so squishable and loveable! Love the pictures. He almost sparkles in the light...could he be half vampire?
Your boys are sooo stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment