

Isn't this the cutest pirate, giraffe & caterpillar you've ever seen!?
And I may have said that about my last years pirate... or the year before when Lucas was the giraffe & Kody was the caterpillar.
Yes... they have a boring mom who recycles costumes (and I'm sure it won't be the last time).
But... they had fun and that's all that matters.
We actually went trick or treating this year. A first at our house. I took them out while Jed stayed home to pass out candy. They had a blast going door to door. I had to stop Kody a couple times from opening the doors and just walking in, but all in all it was a success and they scored lots of candy.
Afterwards we had pizza at our house with the Kesler's. Lucas loved answering the door and handing out the candy to the rest of the trick-or-treaters.

5 comments:
Very cute kiddos on Halloween!
They are so cute - who cares if they recycle! I did the same thing - remember the Indian costumes!??
Loved the updates. I would have to agree that they are the cutest!!
Okay, I think my giraffe and your giraffe tie for the cutest!
Cute kiddos. Thanks for the pizza party...it was yummy!
Post a Comment