Monday, October 12, 2009

Me and the babe in Arizona!

I had such a great time visiting my favorite people in Mesa. It was quite nice only have Ryker to worry about for a few days. Lucas and Kody kept grama Carole & papa Mark hopping up in Honeyville while I was gone. Thanks mom and dad... you're the best!

Ryker and I flew down in the afternoon on the 30th. Ryker was AWESOME! He only made some noise when he was hungry and then went right back to sleep.

I was so happy to finally get to meet Dax and play with Abby. She showed me her new trampoline and I even bounced with her one of days. She demonstrated her awesome dancing skills and we watched "Winn Dixie" and "Jack" (Yo Gabba Gabba). She is hilarious to watch. She'll be walking and then all of sudden have to stop and dance and then continue walking.



I think Daxton was loving that Ryker was there. Abs loved playing "pat-a-cake" with "Ratah" and especially loved tossing his arms in the oven!




Thursday we had lunch at my grandma's house. She made green chile burritos, one of my favorites, but hardly ever have unless I'm down there. She's had the patio redone and a new door installed. While I was there she had taken everything off the walls, etc. so some one could come take of the popcorn ceiling and wallpaper and then repaint the upstairs. After that, she was getting new carpet. I know she'll love it when it's all done.

On Friday we had a fun (fancy) lunch at Shara's with grams, Jen & Marsha (and her two girls). It was so fun to visit with them. I learned how to make yummy cupcakes with yummy frosting... perfect for decorating. Abby and I were the decorators and I think they turned out might cute (no picture).


We spent Friday night at Embassy Suites in Phoenix. I took some new family pictures for them around the hotel, drank Shirley Temples, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, swam (in the hot tub), and ate a yummy breakfast.












Abby & AC at Cheesecake Factory.

The boys thought it was dinner time too!


Many thought they were twins... Shara was the assumed mom since she pushed it around most of the time.


Man I love these two. I wish they lived closer!! Thanks guys for letting me come. I had a blast. Can't hardly wait for Christmas.
We flew back Sunday morning and Ryker was an angel again on the plane... until we landed. And then he screamed until we climbed in the car and I could feed him! It was good to see Jed and the boys. I sure missed them.

2 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Can't wait for our turn to go!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

We LOVED having you here! You are such a great aunt. Come back and visit soon!