Spent the past weekend at my parents house. The boys and I rode up with Tawnya Thursday afternoon for some fun time with grams and gramps. My boys love their grandpa Mark and like to spend as much time was possible with him. Kody is pratically his shadow and has to wear his hat at all times. My dad has a couple baby horses that the kids love. Kody would have slept with them if we'd let him. One afternoon when my dad was headed to do chores Kody wanted to go with. He got already to go and then made a bee line around by where the washer sits. He came with a set of latex gloves. Apparently he had noticed that papa (as he refers to him) had put on some gloves and he needed some too. I thought it was funny that he knew exactly where to find the latex gloves!
Thursday night Lucas woke up in the middle of the night saying he had a headache and his legs hurt. The next day he was feeling so good and by that evening he started fevering pretty bad with a bad cough and runny nose. Saturday morning I took him to the pediatrician and diagnosed him with the H1N1 flu. Lovely! He started on Tamiflu (expensive stuff) that morning. By Sunday he seemed to be doing much better. I'm glad his case was pretty mild.
Unfortunately he had to miss the Nicholas Halloween party Saturday evening. He had been looking forward to it and I felt bad he had to stay home. Jed stayed home with him and I went for just a little while. Every one seemed to be having lots of fun. I'm pretty sure Kody and Reese were full of candy. Kody even won of the drawing and was proud as punch when he got to walk up and get his basket.
We had a great weekend and I so far I really glad that Kody and Ryker didn't get the flu. Although poor little Reese did, but hers has lasted about the same as Lucas'.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment