This, my friends, was in my inbox this weekend (although I didn't see it until mom called to congratulate). I guess my $40 pair of pants paid off!!
MODBE CLOTHING
Today is the ABSOLUTE last day of our GRAND OPENING! Hurry in to get 50% OFF any one item in our new SHOWROOM or take advantage of our clearance section and find a great deal on SWIM, DENIM or EVERYTHING ELSE! We will only be open for FOUR hours today. Hurry in between 10 and 2!
We are also giving away a 2-Night 3-Day Vacation Getaway each day of the GRAND OPENING. Congradulations to...
Katie Valentine
She is our lucky WINNER from the SECOND day of our GRAND OPENING. Katie, we will be contacting you shortly. Everyone else, please hurry in and get entered into today's drawing.
They called this morning and are sending me the info in the mail! Happy vacation to me!
(And yes... they spelled congratulations wrong!!)
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So where are you going? I want to win something someday!
So exciting! How about a "girls getaway"?! Sounds fun to me!
WOW! That is so great! I would love to win a vacation!
I'm still a little bitter about this. And I still think you should take me. I deserve it more than Jed! :)
Post a Comment