Ryker rolled from his tummy to his back today. I'm pretty sure it was a fluke. My baby can't be growing up that fast!
He rode in the stroller, with out his car seat, for the first time on Monday. I think he liked it!

He's addicted to his binky! He has to have it in order to fall asleep.

Kody decided our house was a bit to cold and turned the heater on and set it to run constantly. Although I thought our house was stinkin' hot, it took me awhile to realize that the heater was running. He's such a turkey!
He's finally started to say a few more words, that are really only recognizable by his mother!
wah wah = Ryker
didit = Did It
ditus = Lucas
boop = poop/book (depends on the situation)
ditit = blanket
bop = pop
He's definitely got his b's and d's down!

Lucas has been our medical case this year! We had his second follow up at U of U hospital the end of August. Everything checked out great. We now only have to go once a year... for the next umpteen years! They track HUS patients for a long time. We pray that nothing ever comes of this.
He was sick with a cold/cough in August, but the cough part never went away. His preschool teacher had me come get him one day cause he started coughing and wouldn't stop. I decided to take him in to get checked out. Dr. B thought he sounded quite wheezy so they ordered a chest xray. Apparently the airways (not sure if that's what they were called) through the lungs are suppose to be paper thin and his were about 10 x's that size. He has Asthma! The doctor is hopeful he'll out grow it since he's had it for so long (just never diagnosed). He now has an inhaler that he takes twice a day for a least the next year. It seems to be working which is all that matters.
Funny things Lucas has said...
Me: "Lucas, go get ready for preschool"
Lucas: "Mom, just call it school. I'm growing up"
While playing the wii... "Step aside, let me show you my moves!"
Jed is still working hard. He's been going in every once in a while on a Saturday or Holiday to make up some days. We'll be going to Disneyland in December with his family and then Christmas with mine. This way he'll have plenty of time to take off.

The fall softball league started a few weeks ago and his team (mostly ward member's) is doing awesome. So far they've only lost 1 game. He claims it's really fun to play when you're winning!
As for me...

I love my boys to death, but if I have to clean up one more poop or throw up mess off my floor I think I might sale them!! Anyone know a good carpet cleaner!
I mowed the lawn for the first time this year, Jed thought it was picture worthy!

And just for the record, I finally have 1 cucumber, 4 zucchini and 1 yellow squash growing. If you nurture it... it will grow. I'm sure my neighbors wonder why I even bother, but atlas my tiny little plants have made me proud. Now if only they'll get big enough before it freezes!! But the tomatoes have been delicious... even if they are small! I'm obviously not a gardener!

3 comments:
Great updates. Cute boys and cute mom! You might be helping us with our garden when you get here, you can learn with us!
Ryker is growing too fast. I love the picture of you mowing the lawn...at least you can say you have done that, I can't. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
I feel like it's been forever since I've seen my grandkids! Ryker looks way too big. The squashs bugs have taken over my squash plants - tomatoes are plentiful though!
Post a Comment