I forgot to take pictures the first day, so these were taken on his second day. Isn't he a handome 4 soon to be 5 year old!? He loves preschool, Ms. Heather, and all his friends. He's such a character. He'll hardly tell you what he learned, ate, or did. I was very ready to send him off to school. I love that he has fun (and I get 2 1/2 hours with only 2 kids)!



5 comments:
SO CUTE! He's a little smartie pants!
oh, you have such handsome little guys! i can't believe ryker! his cheeks are so smoochable! yeah, i'm so sad it didn't work out to see you at the fair. we definitely need to figure out a time to get together! our two babes need to meet!
What a handsome little/big boy you have. So glad you caught some cute smiles with him!
He's growing up way too fast! You'll be sending him off to Kindergarten before you know it!
What a cute pre-schooler! Good looking guy!! :)
Post a Comment