Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Annual BE Fair

And so the tradition continues...

We spent a few days up at the BE County Fair last week. Tawn & I went up Thursday and Jed came up Friday evening. My dad had his booth again this year so we have a place to sit and people watch!

My dad spoiled his girls by buying us each a watch face and some interchangeable beaded bands (from the cutest and nicest lady). I have always wanted one... they are so darn cute.

I didn't take many pictures while we were at the fair so these will have to do.

We went to Julie's (Eberhard) home for a BBQ with some friends from High School. It was fun to visit for a little while and let the kids play.

Saturday we met our friends John and Jamie Owen for lunch and got to see their cute boys, Tyler and baby Jack. And then on Sunday we were able to meet up with Nathan & Erica Thompson while they were visiting. They have two very adorable kids... we hadn't seen them since their little girl was brand new and now she's 4.




Tawn & Reese in a heated conversation!




Tawn, Nappy, and Lucas

Ryker showing his big smiles and cute tractor onesie

1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

So cute. Tawn....simmer down! That's too funny. Someday I'll come back for the fair again!