
A few weeks ago our neighbors asked us if we wanted a 4-wheeler that their boys had out grown. How could we pass up an offer like that??!! Lucas loves it! Kody's not so sure. He wants' to ride it, but hasn't figured out that if you keep your foot on the pedal, you aren't going to stop! It usually ends up scaring him and he wants off in about 30 seconds... which makes Lucas happy!!
Jess was down here last weekend and her and Lucas were having races down the road...








6 comments:
Seriously, I need a neighbor like that! My nephew has one and Tyler thinks it's the greatest thing ever! It looks like Lucas thinks so too!
Well - that's a fun new toy!
Yeah you should definately put the pictures of the race up. And who is dressing your little boy, he does not match whatsoever. You should be ashamed.
Ps this is your favorite sister speaking....actually im typing but you get the point.
Love your truely,
Nappy
Didn't your mother teach you that playing in the road is not a good thing!
This was the doing of their dad and two aunts! I was inside with the babe...
But... I do remember being in the road a lot when I was little! As a matter of fact, I remember riding my bike down our steep drive way right into the road!!
So fun! That last picture with nappy is very cute. Abby would have so much fun with all of them. I think next summer I'll come and stay a few weeks!
Post a Comment