This little man is growing right before our eyes. He turned 2 months last week. I can't believe it! His actual 2 month appointment isn't until next week and I'm anxious to see his stats. He's been doing pretty good at night averaging about 6 hours. Last night he slept 8 1/2. I'm hoping that becomes a trend, but not crossing my fingers. He's still sleeping in the cradle until we can do some room rearranging... again! Yesterday was his first experience in the bumbo. He was a bit of a bobble head, but I think he enjoyed it! He was all smiles until I got the camera out. He looked so darn cute sitting there, I may have been a bit picture happy!




He has a hernia behind his belly button that makes it poke out like that. The dr. said it should go away on it's own. If not, they'll do something about it around age 5. It doesn't seem to bother him.

Lucas took this picture. I thought he did such a good job and Ryker looked so cute, I had to include it.
6 comments:
Reese keeps saying "so cute" - those are dang cute pics.! Just want to squeeze him! I miss lovin' on those babies!
what a cutie! I love the little rolls! The chubby babies are the best!
Chubba Wubba wubba! He is so adorable and big, I can't believe it!
Cute chub! Our little Kyrie also had a hernia that made her belly button pop out - just like Ryker's. She no longer has it, it has already gone away, sooner than I thought it would. I hope his will too!
Cute cute boy Katie I just love all his rolls.
What a handsome boy!!! Where did you get the chair? We have been looking for one and haven't seen one. Well you know we shop at Wallmart and they don't have any. Where else is there??? Tell your Mom and she can tell me THANKS....
Post a Comment