Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Extreme Randomness






his 'innocent' look


as good as it gets when I'm trying to hold the camera out in front!




we sure have fun trying to get our faces into the picture!

not sure what the occasion was... but I'm pretty sure I haven't been this ready (hair done, make up and dressed) in along time!

My favorite boys... Ryker wasn't quite 2 months in this picture.

2+ months. He had his doctor appointment yesterday. He weighed 14.2 & measured 24.3 inches. All falling around the 75th percentile. He had 3 shots and wasn't afraid to let the nurse know how much it hurt!


One day I'm going to catch is adorable smile, but every time I get the camera out he hides the big smiles.









Kissin' is guns!

He's so cute with Ryker...


These are the flowers Jed bought me for our anniversary. They were beautiful and I really love the vase.

2 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Cute pics - it was fun to see you and the boys yesterday - thanks for coming - see you at the fair!

The Beatty Beehive said...

Those boys are sure adorable! Can't believe how quickly they are growing!