While he was off playing, me and the other two were having our own fun. I had the material out so we tied it around our heads. Kodes had to make sure Ryker had one on his head too. They looked so cute together. This was a moment of nice brotherly love, so I thought I should document!


This week Lucas also started preschool (pictures to come) so while he was gone, we got out the camera again. It's hard to resist such cute little faces.


Happy 3 Month Birthday Ryker! I can't hardly believe that's it's been three months. You are such an angel. You sleep through the night (most nights), you take good naps during the day. You love the swing... even if you are a little to heavy to make it swing all the time. You smile so big and just the other day I tickled your armpit and you let out a little giggle. You aren't to fond of tummy time, but when you are on your tummy you've started to move yourself in a circle. You could eat forever and are so mad when I make you be done. I have to be careful though cause every once in a while, you'll spit it all back up. You love your brothers... from a distance. I think you can sense when you are being held by a little kid cause you instantly start crying! You love to tell stories to anyone who will listen. We are completely in love with you!


No comments:
Post a Comment