Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cookin' with Reese

Yesterday we got to have Reese come play for a couple of hours. Oh my goodness, this girl is funny! She loves baby Ryker... cause he's "tuuute"! She loves to be very very close to him. She decided that the bumbo was built for two people and climbed right on top. She was making me laugh by repeating everything I said to Ryker in my baby talk voice.





Since Kody had just fallen asleep before she got here, I had to keep her occupied. I made Revel Bars and she was a big help in making sure the dough tasted just right!













Yesterday she told me, "I got a boogie, get it!"
Love this little girl!

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

I just told Reese to come and look at the pictures and the first thing she says is, "Oh, Abby!" Then she figured out it was her and Rykrrr "tuuuuutte" Thanks for being such an awesome "Mama Katie!"

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I posted a comment on here, but I see it didn't post. So cute, now come be the cool aunt to Abby here!