Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween

It's a little beside the fact now, but still needed to document the cuteness of my pirate and octopus! Grandpa & Grandma Nic came down to celebrate. Our ward did a trunk or treat at the church. I love being able to get it all done at once. Maybe one day we'll do the traditional way, but for now, I prefer fast and easy! Lucas was so excited to be a pirate. He's been talking about it for months. He came away with lots of loot. Kodes wasn't so sure about all the hype. He preferred to stare rather than take! It's a good thing grama was there to make sure he didn't leave empty handed! We even got a few stragglers knocking on our door. Although Halloween is not my favorite holiday, it's still fun to watch the kiddos get so excited! We loved having grampa Mark & grama Carole here with us. And even Tawn & Minnie (Reese) stayed the night. One big sleep over! Lucas went home with my parents and Tawnya on Saturday and will come back in a couple of days. Jed had to work all day Saturday which I didn't think was much fun. We did enjoy the nice outcome of the BYU game!







10 comments:

Sperry Family said...

How fun! Both costumes are so cute. I've never seen an octopus costume before, very creative!

Denise said...

They are sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute! I love that Lucas wanted to be a pirate...oh so mysterious! And that octopus costume is so cute! I love seeing everyone's costumes, it is so fun to see the kids all dressed up! Your kids are adorable!

Lissagerl said...

I love the trunk or treat, too! So much easier. The boys are so cute in their costumes!

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

The boys are so cute! I love the costumes. Did Lucas walk around saying arrrrg?

Kimber said...

cute costumes...cute kids!

Chris Grover said...

adorable, katie! lucas looks like one serious pirate! you have the cutest boys, i swear! how do you not just eat them up all the time?!

American Falls TaVaci said...

I LOVE the octopus costume!! Your kids are so cute!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Lucas looks like the best pirate I ever saw!! Kody looks like an adorable octopus.

The Birds said...

That octopus costume is SO cute! Love the pics from your vaca too. I think it's healthy for parents to get out and do stuff without their kiddos once in a while!
Good times!
~Chandi