I've been going back and forth on this little issue for the past few days. I'll admit, it use to bug me when people would put their blogs private. I figured I was an open book, why couldn't they be!
I've been blogging for almost 3 years now and the "newness" of it has wore off, I find it actually difficult for me to sit down and write a post (just check out how many posts I had in October). Our boring lives could be partially at fault for that!! I've always been very cautious about mentioning our trips until we're back. But now, I'm more cautious about mentioning anything about the kiddos. I've seen to many stories recently.
Having a public blog has its advantages too... reconnecting with long lost friends, family, etc. Reading some of the most amazing stories, ever! Checking the blogs without actually having to go to them (thank you RSS feeds!) Although, that has made me completely lazy cause I hardly ever leave comments now... sorry about that!
In the end, the safety of my family won out. I know it may be an inconvenience for some, but I've decided to publicly announce we're going private!! :)
If you'd like to continue reading our epic journey through this life (which I'm sure will have movie rights one day), leave your email in the comments (or email it to me) and I'll make sure to get you added. I'm giving you a week (possibly more)!
Friday, November 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

31 comments:
I blame rss feed for my lack of comments as well, my reader will miss you..
kmlthompson@gmail.com
chadsperry02@yahoo.com
nate_mary@hotmail.com
put me down.
I'll send you an email.
I sent you an email to the link on the left. I don't comment a ton, I use reader, too! I have debated about going private as well, what kind of stories have you heard?
steveamylunt@hotmail.com
tinawurtz@gmail.com
Please add me too!
perry_april2@hotmail.com
Please add us!
jamie_h_owen@yahoo.com
Add me, but I dunno how much I'll visit if I can't "read" you. Dang you. Hey, I have a better idea. Start a new blog with no names, locations, etc. Heh?
I read your blog now and then...can you add me? alisonkincaid@gmail.com
kimber90@hotmail.com
We're also considering making this move.
you should have my email, let me know if you don't? also, i hope you read these, i was wondering how busy you are with ur photography, i need to get Hudson's pics ASAP and max too actually? somehow could you let me know the possibilities of that? love you guys, and p.s. i am so glad i went private:)
auntchandi@hotmail.com
We're actually thinking about doing the same thing - dang weirdos!!!
~Chandi
samtsnyder@gmail.com
tmb4313@hotmail.com
Sign me in.
jedswife2003@yahoo.com
judd.messenger@gmail.com
Please add us Katie, I think you already have our email. torrienicholas@hotmail.com
crystalcox@gmail.com
Thanks Katie!
I want an invite!
kaylee.cook@gmail.com
Hey Katie, Jessica (Winn) Heath here. Found your blog and you have a way cute family. Could you add me to your list? kip_n_jess@msn.com
For Sure add me.
summers_lm@yahoo.co.nz
vale_2310@yahoo.com
Please add us in. Love you,
Mom
Katie,
Can you add us please? I understand the whole going private thing we have also been considering it. It is annoying we have to worry about things like this!
spackmansrock@msn.com
Destiny
In case you didn't get my email click on this message to get our new blog link.
love to stay in touch
crystal_tracy@comcast.net
I figure you probably already know we want an invite...and I believe you have my email. Don't forget us :)
Both the boys costumes for Halloween turned out so cute. Love the face paint on Lucas!
Hey what stories have you heard?
karaleewelling@hotmail.com
lissagerl@gmail.com
Post a Comment