28 big smackaroos... and yet I only feel 27. Go figure!
Saturday was my birthday. How cool is it when you bday falls on Saturday?! I began the morning by waking up around 6 am and not being able to go back to sleep. Since starting my new work schedule 6-8, 9-11. It's hard to sleep past 6. Lucas eventually found his way into our room about 6:30 and Kody followed not long after that. Jed got me a glass of orange juice and then I opened my presents in bed with the assistance of two little munchkins! Jed fixed yummy French Toast for us and he also baked me a carrot cake!
I spent the rest of the morning answering birthday phone calls and getting ready. Nathan & Mariann gave us tickets for our birthdays to Body Worlds in SLC. They were kind enough to watch the kids and we really appreciate it. I had been wanting to go to it so I was very excited to get the tickets. Jed and I really enjoyed it. It was extremely fascinating to look at those bodies and realize that my insides look like that too! Heavenly Father sure knew what he was doing when he created us! As a little side note... if you're planning to go on the weekend, may I suggest before 2. We had tickets for 2 and it worked out great, although we had to stand in line for 45 minutes or so, it wasn't too bad. When we left, the line was huge with probably a good two to three hour wait (at least) and than 1 1/2 hours to walk through. Maybe the line was moving faster than that, but I still wouldn't have wanted to stand in it!
Since I was the boss for the day (according to Jed), I suggested we grab something to eat at Costa Vida. Frankly I've been craving it and it's been months since I've eaten there! Yumm-o! We went and picked up the boys and then headed home where I crashed on the couch around 8!
I had a fabulous day. Thanks to Jed and everyone who made it very special. I love you all!
What's with all the bold you ask...
They're clues....
1. It's hard to sleep past 6. I do start work at 6 every morning, but is also means I usually have to use the bathroom around this time (and sometimes earlier).
2. Jed got me a glass of orange juice. Every morning I have to have my glass of Orange Juice WITH Ice cubes!
3. I've been craving it. Okay, this really isn't one, cause I crave Costa Vida every day of the year!
4. Crashed on the couch around 8. One word... Exhausted!
We're expanding... Number 3 is on the way. We had our first appointment a week and a half ago where we were able to hear the heartbeat. (Always a happy moment for me) I'm 12 weeks and a few days along. We're expecting this little one to make an entrance around May 29th. Although 3 seems a bit overwhelming right now, I'm confident he or she will just fit right in.
Now... one question. Is it weird to already be feeling this baby move?????? Cause they're a movin' and I can definitely feel it!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

23 comments:
Well happy birthday and congratulations!!!
Sounds like a great day, Happy belated Birthday!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! How exciting!
Yay! Congratulations! Oh, and Happy Birthday. Sounds like a fun day!
K, Wait you said "they're a movin" does that mean two????????
Now, that's a quick way to start a rumor.
Congratulations. Troy asks me reguarly if I am ready for another...NO WAY JOSE.
So, I will send him your way when your baby comes and he can get a fix there!!!
YAY!
ps. Happy birthday.
Hooray! Congrats! That is so exciting! And, 3's not so bad! ;) Glad you had a good birthday!
"They're" a movin' - what's that suppose to mean? Very clever announcement!!!
Happy Birthday, and congrats on number 3.
Or, should I say condolences?
J/K
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! How exciting! Sounds like your gonna be busy!
Congrats!!! Three, so I am told becomes the largest transition. I am excited, hopefully it will be a girl!!! I felt this baby move too. I think with each child you and your body just become more aware of what is going on. Happy Birthday too. I had no idea we both had November birthdays!!!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! That is an exciting email-birthday wishes and bold announcements!! I hope you are feeling okay!! That is super exciting!!!
It's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl. Thinking girl thoughts! And it's probably just gas you're feeling!
Glad you had a great day. Thanks for letting us tend the boys. I can't wait for my new niece of nephew to get here. :)
We are so excited for you too! I'm thinkin pink, but blue's great too!
Happy Birthday Katie! And congrats on the little one! I always think I can feel the baby move early, and everyone tells me its something I ate...but I could swear that baby is moving! Congrats, again!
Holy Smokes!!! What a fun post for your birthday! Happy 28 and congrats!! Woohoo!!!!
Hey CONGRATS!!!!! I'm really bad at clues, so thanks for just spelling it out for people like me!! And, Happy Late Birthday!!
~Chandi
First Happy Birthday...funny thing, I kept thinking you were making hints to being Pregnant but thought I would check down lower to see if you said you were!!! Good clues!
Cute post, and I can't wait for another niece or nephew!
Happy Birthday! We are so excited for your news!
hehe, i'm giddy over this news! we time our kiddies perfectly, don't we?! i am so excited to be prego with you! and this was such a funny/cute way to share the news! ok, but serioulsy, can you really feel it moving?! what the heck?!
Hey that is awesome~ Happy birthday and congrates on the little one! :0) Your a wonderful mother I am sure of it!
Post a Comment