Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy 50th Grandma

This past week we did a lot of lying! And... it didn't feel good! Talease was planning a 50th birthday suprise for her mom on Saturday, which should have been pretty easy for us to keep since we live up North. Um....No... Paulette had to come up here for a meeting on Friday and wanted to stop and see the kids. Since we were planning to leave early to head south, we told a big story! Jed said he was still at work, I was taking pictures and the kids would be at Tawnya's. Jed parked his truck in the garage, just in case she might stop by... and she did! But we weren't home! It made me feel awful, but I think the end result was fun.

We stayed at Shane and Talease's. Talease did an awesome job making sure this all worked out. I think she was suprised!


Happy 50th Birthday! We Love you!



The grandkids put their handprints on the sign


Two die hard partiers!


Uncle Nathan & Lucas waitin' for grams.


The whole family....

Our host and hostess for the weekend!

4 comments:

The Perkins said...

That was so fun! I am so glad it is over so we don't have to lie ANYMORE :).
Thanks for coming all the way down here and making it such an awesome day.
Love you guys!

Angie Tolman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris Grover said...

how fun for everyone to get together! a good surprise is always nice!

ok, and we need to have a serious discussion about a little comment you made on my blog, miss katie! i need to know what is going on!!! let's talk soon! shoot me an email or something, k? eek, soooo excited!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

I really love the photos!!! Especially Shane and Talease's.