Since I got my Photoshop Elements for Christmas, I have wanted to also take a class on it. I have lots of books, but I think a class would be helpful. Unfortunately, that class filled up way fast and I was put on the waiting list. They did say that the lady teaching it is thinking about doing another session later on. I hope so. I would really like to know more about editing photos.
What I have created on Photoshop has been lots of fun. This is a couple of the announcements that I made. As you can guess...if it's a girl this will most likely be her name. As for the boy names...we still have a hard time agreeing!
As a side note, it has been a year (in a couple of days) that I started blogging. I have Karli to thank for showing me this cool way of journaling and keeping others updated on our lives. I love that I have family and friends that are doing this! As I've been able to "Blog Surf", it's been fun to read other blogs and find some that I love to visit quite frequently. Thanks for making my blogging experience one to laugh and cry about! Now...I have finished printing out all my entries from 2006. It may not be as fancy as Shara's little book, but if blogger was to ever go away...I would not be happy!




2 comments:
I LOVE your annoucements! I can't wait to see the picture that ends up on them and the name too! Looks like you're loving your photoshop! We do need to go to lunch soon -- let's figure out a time!
I absolutely love your designs! I've been playing with announcements as well, you are going to be amazed by all the things you can do with Photoshop, it's so much fun!!!
Post a Comment