Monday, January 22, 2007

14 Weeks...

I told my friend Katie that I would post a side profile, if she would too. We are about 3 weeks apart. She's due the end of June with her first baby. I wanted to see her cute side shot and her growing belly (which I'm sure is hardly showing)! Since this is my second, my tummy just seems to be growing super fast!

As you may have also noticed, I took the little countdown off my blog. It definitely was not moving fast enough. We might try it again when we're on the downhill side.

I also have to mention that Lucas slept in his big bed last night for the first time......ALL NIGHT! He is such a good little boy. Now if we could get the potty training started. I've tried a couple times, but I just don't think he's ready. Hopefully soon.

Now for the bad news of the weekend. I HATE car problems! I know hate is pretty strong, but I think car problems qualify for such a harsh word. I had noticed that my brakes were getting harder to push in. We finally took it in to our favorite Bless Auto repair shop on Saturday. Lucky for us, the master cylinder has gone out on the brakes which will only cost us lots of money to fix! It's too bad we can't all live without a car.

On a bright note...we went to the mall on Saturday (before we knew we would be spending money on brakes). We found some awesome deals which made me extremely happy! I am also extremely excited for my ModBe stuff to come. I ordered a swim top & two bottoms for $28! That's a killer deal for a modest swimsuit. I may not be able to wear them much this year, but next year I'll get my moneys worth out of them! I also ordered a few other things, but won't bore you with the details.

Happy Monday to you all!

4 comments:

kate said...

Your belly is so cute!! :) I will take a pic of mine tonight and post it tomorrow for ya...

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Ya, what belly. You wouldn't have one if you weren't sticking it out!! Yea for Lucas!

Tawnya said...

I agree with Shara! I'm so excited for little Hadley! :)

Chris Grover said...

I know it may FEEL different when you're the one who has a growing belly, but honestly, WHERE IS IT?! You're still so tiny! But so cute!