Monday, January 15, 2007

Our Snow Angel...







Jed was out shoveling the snow on Saturday and Lucas wanted to join him. Of course, Lucas doesn't like to stay in one place so I also had to brave the cold to watch him. Despite the cold weather I actually stayed quite warm thanks to the coat my mom & dad gave me for by b-day. I love it!! It keeps me might toasty during these cold spells!

We had Lucas make a snow angel. He wasn't to thrilled with the idea, nor did he understand why he was having to wave his arms and legs like a maniac! His angel turned out perfect so I thought I would share it with you!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Looks like fun! Be glad it wasn't in the -21 degree weather!

Chris Grover said...

Brrrrr! You couldn't PAY me to make an angel these days -- it is sooooo cold!! But Lucas did a great job on his! I'm sure Jed must love shoveling snow as much as Chris does! I cannot wait for spring!!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

What an angel! Aaron wishes there was some snow to shovel. I love it! We are almost to February with practically no snow (knock on wood)!