We blessed our Hadley Kate today. It started off a bit rocky when Jed woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. Not what we had planned! We arranged with the bishopric to do it at our home after Sacrament Meeting rather than risk something happening at church. Jed did a great job, even though he was not feeling so hot during it. I feel so blessed to her mom. She's an angel baby... literally the best baby ever!! She melts our hearts and gives us the best smiles ever. We were so grateful to have most of our family here (we missed the Call's!). We celebrated afterwards with a yummy ham, baked potatoes and salads with some sugar cookies for dessert.
I didn't get any individuals of Hadley in her pretty dress, but I will soon. I think I'll even take her to church in it next week. She looks like a princess and we need to show her off! (I can say that... I'm her mom AND the writer of this blog!)













1 comment:
It was a beautiful day...was so glad we could be there.
Post a Comment