Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Class Clown

This picture totally cracks me up.  Anyone who knows Ryker, knows how he loves to look out the corner of his eyes at you.  He's such a goof!

If I or Jed gets mad and says "Ryker, I'm going to spank your bum."  He responds with "very hard???"  Every  time I have a hard time keeping a straight face or staying mad!  Love this boy!

1 comment:

Chris Grover said...

It has been forever since I have commented -- shame on me! Hadley is so precious, Katie! I bet all those boys are just adoring her! And I bet mom is having lots of fun playing dress up -- you just can't help it, huh?! Her blessing dress is so adorable and she has such beautiful eyes! The boys are giants -- I can't believe how big they are! And so funny! Glad you guys are doing well!