This year for Halloween, the kids got to dress up a few times. After spending time on costumes, I'm grateful when they get to use them more than once! Some of the pictures below are from the trunk or treat also.
Lucas was our Glow in the Dark Ghost. He had a bunch of light sticks pinned to his clothes underneath. It looked pretty cool. By the end of trick or treating Halloween night, the sheet had seen better days!
Glow in the Dark Ghost
Kody wanted to be a Rodeo Clown. He absolutely loved his costume and we did paint his face for Halloween.
Rodeo Clown
Ryker has wanted to be a Bull Rider for about 6 months. He looked so darn cute, and the flack jacket looked awesome. He wasn't to excited about it, but I told him the only way he's get candy is if he wore it. (I spent too much time for him not too!) We had his sponsor on the back be B&M Boot Repair. The reason we have all this stuff! :)
Bull Rider
My little Halloween Girl. I made her skirt and onesie and my mom made her hat and bow with the spider. She was adorable!

1 comment:
Totally cute!
Post a Comment