but today finally came and off to preschool he went! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I don't know who's more excited, me or Kody! We decided to do a neighborhood preschool this year. All the moms will take turns teaching (I think it's 4 weeks) and it's free! Another YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I think he'll have a great time, and that's all that matters!
He had to take an All About Me paper with a few items that represent him. Below are his answers (done all by himself).
My name is: Kody Jedediah Valentine
I like to be called: Kody
My favorite food is: Pizza
My favorite color is: Blue
My favorite sport is: Basketball
My favorite game is: Playing Horses
My favorite book is: Cowboy Camp
My favorite movie is: Flicka and Spirit
My favorite TV show is: Mickey Mouse
My favorite animal is: Horse
My favorite subject in school is: Playing with toys
What I do best: Ride Horses
Do you sense a reoccurring theme???!! Guess what he took as his objects... a cowboy and a horse (and a fruit snack)!

2 comments:
Yea Kodes! You look so handsome in your picture. Love you and your cowboyness!
Yep - that's our "Cowboy Kody"!
Post a Comment