Thursday, April 19, 2007

Curtains/Ruffle










Here are a couple pictures of the curtain/dust ruffle my mom made. Didn't she do a marvelous job! I love them and they add so much to the room. As soon as I get the quilts back, I'll take some more pictures. My next thing is to find some decor to go with the jungle animal theme! I found a giraffe lamp that I really wanted, but it was WAY out of my price range! I'm going to put a saying on the wall in between the crib and the twin bed. If you have any cute animal sayings, please comment!

5 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

They are cute! I like the curtain rod also. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Hmmm...I'm trying to think of jungle sayings! How bout' Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!, but I don't think those animals are in the jungle! Very cute!! - PS AC doesn't like my new pants, just as I thought!

acte gratuit said...

"Where the wild things are."

Very cute curtains and dust ruffle! I need my mom to come visit soon!!!

Chris Grover said...

"No more monkeys jumping on the bed!"

I soooo love the colors and the fabric you used! Your mom did a great job! I'm excited to see the quilt too!

wurtz said...

Cute room, I can't wait to see the quilt and the cute animal saying you choose. I love the theme and the happy colors;).