Wednesday, April 04, 2007

And the Winner is...


Not this one!!

that's right...ME! Look at that nearly perfect bracket!! Who would have thought.

Jed and I have this thing that every year during March Madness we fill in the NCAA basketball bracket. The great part about it is that we never watch college ball during the whole season and then we pretty much guess our way through the bracket. We don't even watch the games during March Madness...I just look up the results online! How cheesy is that!! It's pretty pointless, but we have fun doing it and that's all the matters!

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Well aren't you good! What do you win?

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

Good job Katie!! I hate basketball! Rusty had a bunch of people over on Saturday to watch the final four and again on Monday to watch the Championship game. Good thing we have more then one tv!!