
Memorial Day is always nice because it allows you to take time to remember those who have gone before. This Memorial Day we spent up in Honeyville. It was great to be with family and have an extra day where Jed didn't have to work!! We had a great time visiting with my cousing Jessica and her husband Bryan and their cute little family, Harleigh, Connor & Riatta. They stayed the night at my parents house on Friday. They currently live in Vernal and we don't get to see them that often. On Saturday, Jed, me, Tawnya, Landon & Nappy decided to go golfing...despite the forecast for rain. It ended up raining quite hard, but we had a great time. We were all froze by the end and one golf club lighter, but it was worth it! On the only hole with water, Jed decided to toss his pitching wedge right into the water. It's a good thing he has a sense of humor, because the rest of us thought it was pretty darn funny. His hands were wet and it just slipped right out. Monday turned out to be a beautiful day and we had a BBQ at my grandparents house. My dad was lucky to have all of his siblings here this year. We had a great time visiting with aunts, uncles & cousins we don't get to see that often.
I am leaving for Arizona on Saturday morning to go visit my grandparents. I'm excited to be able to see some of my family I don't get to see that often. My mom and Nappy are flying down on Friday and then Lucas and I will fly Saturday. I found so pretty cheap tickets.

These are some pictures that Tawnya took out in our yard. We were trying to keep Lucas cooled off during the hot spell. He sure had a blast playing with the hose.


3 comments:
He's so cute! So fun to have you home last weekend. See you soon.
MOM
Looks like Lucas had a great time! Tawn told me about the golf club, that's pretty funny!
I love the pictures! It was a fun weekend!
Post a Comment