
I was looking at our blog today and realized it's been over a week since I wrote anything. I thought I would do an update and I then I realized there isn't much to update you on. Jed's diploma came in the mail today... I guess that means it's official. The school has obviously decided to save money by elimiating the nice display folders that they use to come in. All he got was the piece of cardstock. Thank goodness the piece of paper means something!! We'll have to go pick out frame to display it in.Since Tawnya has not been working, we have done quite a bit of stuff together. She went with me today to run a few errands. Last week we did the frame project. I think they turned out dang cute! I want to make some more, but I don't have any more room! It makes it fun when the picture/person is cute too.
Lucas has been wearing me out! He is so full of energy and just goes and goes and goes. I just get one room cleaned and he's off destroying another one. He's so funny. If you tell him you are going to spank his bum, he spanks it himself. I can't help but laugh. He's going to be awfully hard to discipline because he thinks everything is funny. We took him to nursery on Sunday for a little bit. He just seems so young. He hit one of the other boys in the face. It's his way of greeting people I guess... He'll go into nursery in three weeks. It'll be interesting to see how they handle him. He doesn't sit still and the whole time we were in there they wanted the kids to do puzzles!
On Sunday we had a BBQ at Tawnya and Landon's. It was a lot of fun. We have such good friends. I hope that when we move, we can still get together. We are really lucky. One of the games that we play a lot is Scum, which is quite fun when we have 10 people.
Jed and I are truly blessed to have such great people in our lives. I really believe that the Lord gives us trials and challenges only to make us stronger and better. They can definetly bring people closer together and I feel that with our family.
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 comment:
I can't get your video to play. I don't know what's wrong!
Post a Comment