


This past week we got to watch Max Parry for a couple of hours. It was so much fun to have him. He'll turn one in June. He's the son of Jordan and Ashlee Parry. Ashlee is actually Jed's first cousin. They live in Saratoga Springs. We love having them down here. He's the closest cousin Lucas has right now. We hope one day he has some more cousins!!
On Sunday after General Conference we decided to take Lucas on his first actual walk with out a stroller. He did pretty well. He pushed his little walker around the block. Notice his cute little sunglasses. He loves to wear them. He would get side tracked a lot of the time, but it was still fun to see him do it and he thought he was pretty big!

2 comments:
Oh Lucas looks so cute! I love the one in his sunglasses! What a cutie pie :)
I love those pictures! Lucas is one cool dude in his glasses! I can't believe how fast he keeps growing! You have to make sure you come back and visit A LOT!
Post a Comment