Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Crazy Life...





Once we decided to build a home, our lives have been come even more crazier. Jed has only 17 more days till he graduates, but has been bombarded with papers. He's a little stress out. I was doing okay until we put our home up for sale. The realtor called yesterday at 10:45 and wanted to show the home at 11:00. Of course I panicked and needless to say, they didn't come! That was okay though...I'm not sure I'm ready to sell. We've been cleaning out closets and trying to get the house ready. The photographer came today and took pictures of the outside and inside. Hopefully they won't be too bad. We have our final appointment for our new home on April 22nd. We have to have everything picked out. It's a little bit nerve racking, but I'm sure it will all work out. I'm going to go up there one more time before we finalize just so I can be sure of the colors, etc. I'm adding some pictures of Lucas from this weekend. Now that we are moving, we finally get to use the swing set that's in our backyard. He loves it. I also tried to get a picture with him since I'm usually the one behind the camera. As you can see, he didn't want to show his face!!!

No comments: