Monday, April 24, 2006

2 days and counting...

Jed has finals today and tomorrow and then he is officially done!!! He'll graduate this Friday. We are so excited. He just told me last week that he finally could see a light at the end of the tunnel. He's been so busy with papers that he thought this day would never come.
On Saturday we finalized all of the options for the home we are building in Spanish Fork. I hope we remembered everything. If not, oh well because it costs to much money to do a change order. Hopefully they'll be able to give us some kind of time frame in the next little bit.
We had an offer on our home this weekend. We counter-offered back to them. We'll see if they accept either today or tomorrow. They have written into the agreement that they would rent back to us, which would be really nice. It makes me sad to sale, but we don't really want the hassel of renting it out.
We has a BBQ with some friends yesterday. It was fun to hang out with them again. We haven't really done anything for along time. We've all been so busy, but with summer right around the corner, I think we'll be doing a lot more!!
Sorry I don't have any pictures to post today. I need to take some. I forgot to recharge the batteries so my camera is dead.

2 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Congratulations Jed! Now get to work!

Chris Grover said...

Wow, I can remember back when you used to talk about Jed only having one more year left, etc! Now it's finally here! How fun! You've got lots of fun changes coming your way! Keep us posted! Sorry I didn't get to catch you before you left here yesterday!