Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter




Kenna & Lucas

This year we spent Easter in St. George with Jed's family. It was a lot of fun. We went out to the family ranch in Arizona. The first part of the day was a little bit chilly, but it ended up being really nice. All of the cousins hunted for easter eggs, and of course, Lucas found his share. Jed's aunt and uncle are the foster parents to the little girl in the picture above. Her name is Kenna and she's only a week older than Lucas. They hope to adopt her and we definetly want them too. She's adorable. It was fun to hang out with all the family. Lucas loves to spend time with his Grandma & Grandpa and we do too.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ya so I cant really put up pictures of the puppies because our computer is really slow and it wont let me, and there arent any pictures of them at school so I can really do it. But they are getting really big. They like to crawl into MO's dog run. I dont know I guess they like to spend quality time with their dad.