Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Gone Fishin'


















This past weekend we went to St. George to visit the Valentine's. We had a great time. Jed and his dad went fishing on Saturday. He caught 3 rainbow trout. The biggest one he caught while I was watching, so I must have been good luck!! It was 17 inches long. We'll they were fishing, we went and visited the St. George Parade of Homes. There were some very fancy homes. On Sunday, after we got home, Jed cooked his fish. I tried a little piece, but I'm still not a huge fan. Jed really liked them. I was surprised that it didn't make the house stink like fish. Lucas had a great time spending time with is grandpa & grandma Valentine.

Tomorrow is my last day of work. I have very mixed feelings. I'm so excited to be able to stay home with Lucas, but I'm going to miss my job. I work with some incredible people. They threw me a going away party today, and of course I cried. Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow, but I'm not counting on it.

Lucas is almost walking. The day care said the he walked across the room, but I prefer not to believe them until he does it for me!! He has also learned to put on his own hat (which is much to big).

No comments: