Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's Official...

I will be a stay-at-home mom starting on March 2nd! I am so happy. We have been able to work out everything so that I can be home with Lucas. I will be working from home for the Pearson Publishing Company. I am extremely sad to be leaving my current job, but look forward to spending more time with Lucas.
This past weekend, Jed and I went on a little "Valentine's" trip to Salt Lake. My mom watched Lucas for us. We stayed at the Little America, which was very nice. We haven't done something like that in a long time. We went to dinner and walked around the Gateway. We both developed a strong addiction to Steamer's from Starbucks! After hearing how much my sister Shara loves them, we decided to try one. They are delicious!
Jed was put in on Sunday as the 2nd Counselor in the Sunday School Presidency. He's excited about it. He's been off the hook for so long, that I'm excited for him to have a calling!!!

No comments: