Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Haircut...

Lucas had is first major haircut this weekend. Jed went crazy with the clippers and now we call him our little cancer patient. His hair is sooooo short. I will have to take a picture of him and post it for all of you to see. I just wanted him to have a trim, but oh well! He's still cute as ever. I brought him to work with me today because he keeps throwing up at day care. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm going to have them start writing down everything he eats. I think he might be allergic to something that they are feeding him. We're sort of at a loss for ideas. Lucas qualified for a program here in Provo called PEEP. They will send a Speech Therapist and a Physical Therapist once a month to work with him. It's nice to have programs like this. We had a lady named Marianne from Welcome Baby come for his first year. It's amazing all the programs that want to help when you have a premie baby.
You'll all be happy to know that Jed applied for graduation this week. I am extremely happy about it! He'll be glad when the semester is over. We've decided that our house is getting extremely small these days. Homes are so expensive, so we are thinking about building one. Maybe within the year! Of course it's all still talk.

No comments: